I’m all into these micellar waters these days… You may remember my review on the Garnier SkinActive micellar water some time ago. Now I have finished that bottle, it’s onto a new product… I opted for the Corine de Farme micellar gel this time. I already tried a micellar water from Corine de Farme (on which you could read this review), but this time I bought the micellar gel of that same brand.
In the evenings I tend to take off my make-up with my Estée Lauder cleanser. But in the mornings, after my shower, a micellar water or gel is the perfect (and quickest!) way to cleanse my face.
- At only about 6 EUR, this micellar gel is a fantastic budget buy.
- refreshing gel
- handy pump system which makes it really hygienic to use
- large bottle = many months of cleansing
- the gel doesn’t dry out my skin
- the gel can be used by all skin types
- economical in use
- perfect product for a quick cleanse
- soft smell
- The bottle is too large to take on a weekend break or holiday!
I recommend this micellar gel from Corine de Farme which is a pleasant and cheap product to use!
Which micellar water/gel do you use? Tell me in the comments… I might try it next time 😉