Last week I told you about the Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Mask I used the day before my sister’s wedding (see this post). I also used the eye mask of the same range. I must say… another Estée Lauder top product! See what I have to say about it…
This is what I could read on the Estée Lauder website:
Instantly, your eye area feels cool and refreshed. In just 10 minutes, eyes look more rested, renewed fine, dry lines are plumped as skin is drenched with hydration. Eyes look radiant, infused with luminous youth.
Luminous youth… mmm… can’t wait 😀
How to use
Beware!!! Don’t just open the package like I did the first time! No… this mask comes in a package with two different ‘chambers’: one with the pads and one with the serum. You’ve got to break the seal between the chambers (this is starting to sound like a Harry Potter game…) to make sure the pads get covered with the serum. Press hard… REALLY hard! It might not work from the first time, but don’t give up… it takes some practice 😀
Once the pads are covered with serum, apply them on a clean skin. Don’t just throw away the package with the remaining serum! You can use this on your face and cleavage to give them a boost as well!
Leave the pads on for about 10 minutes and remove. Gently apply the remaining liquid into your skin.
The best time to use this eye mask is at night so the serum can do its wonders during the night.
- extremely hydrating
- my eyes looked less puffy
- the skin around my eyes definitely tightened and felt really smooth
- the day after using this eye mask, the ingredients are still doing their work
- tip: use the remainder of the serum (and that’s a lot!) on your face/cleavage!
- another tip: when you take off the pads, put a bit more serum on the other side of the pads and put them upside down on your eyelids to give them a boost as well 🙂
- It’s a bit hard to break the seal between the two chambers, but you’ll get the hang of it, I’m sure 😉
- I’d love to use them weekly, but they’re a bit pricey (about 40 EUR for a package of 4 eyemasks) so I only use them for special occasions.
Luminous youth… perhaps not… but used on its own or as the perfect companion for the Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Mask, this eye mask is definitely a boost to your looks 🙂