Last Tuesday I gave you some summer beauty tips. One of them was to look for an alternative for your usual foundation.
Now I have bought two products that could be the perfect summer replacement for my foundation:
- Estée Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer
- Erborian BB Crème
I have tested both of these products and today you can read my thoughts on the Estée Lauder creme. Next week I will tell you more about the BB from Erborian.
From both products I bought a small tube (15ml) to test. The Estée Lauder Daywear cost me 7,5 EUR and the Erborian BB 17,90 EUR. Quite a bit of a price gap… I am curious to find out which of the two is the better product!
Now I have been using the Daywear by Estée Lauder before as you could read in this post, but this is a slightly different version… read on to find out what the difference is…
Here’s what I could read on the Estée Lauder website:
This unique tinted moisturiser enhances the look of any skintone with a healthy, even-toned glow. With our complex of skin-essential anti-oxidants, it helps fight the look of free radical damage and premature signs of ageing.
Skin looks smoother, more even-toned. Perfectly hydrated, powerfully protected, positively radiant.
The lightweight formula transforms before your eyes into a radiant tint, with one sheer shade that works for virtually every skintone. Gives skin a fresh, even-toned looking glow.
- SPF 15
- The cream has a light consistency.
- The product has a fresh smell.
- It gives a natural colour to my face.
- As promised: it enhances the skin.
- This small tube comes in handy: perfect to put in my holiday beauty case!
- When using this creme in summer months, the SPF should be a bit higher in my opinion!
- Comes in only one shade.
- Doesn’t give good coverage, so if you’re looking to hide all blemishes, you might want to give this a miss!
This is a good moisturizer which gives a natural glow to your skin, but if you’re looking for something to hide your imperfections, this one won’t do. I don’t think I will buy this product again as I expected a bit more from it.
Let’s hope that the Erborian BB is a bit better… you can find out next week!