Last week I told you how important I think it is to cleanse your face thoroughly. One of the products I use is this toner from L’Oréal Paris. Read on to find out what I think about this product!
Along with the Age Perfect Golden Age Mask and the Extraordinary Oil Sleeping Cream, I bought a third L’Oréal Paris product: this Age Perfect toner. I have tried and tested it… bought a second bottle, so high time for a review!
On the L’Oréal Paris website I could read that this toner has an ultra-refreshing formula to smooth and refresh. It should also prevent dehydration and is meant for the riper skin (50 plus).
Below you can read what I think about this toner.
- soft, fresh smell
- refreshes the skin immediatly
- ever since I started using this toner, my pores seem smaller
- takes away remaining make-up/dirt
- soft formula (I try to avoid my eyes, but when I accidentally wipe over them, it doesn’t feel stingy at all)
- beautiful packaging
- good price (about 6,5 EUR for a bottle, but my drugstore often has promotions)
- I tend to squeeze out too much product out of the bottle. A smaller opening would be better.
I didn’t use a toner before buying this one a couple of months ago. Now it is part of my cleansing routine. I have recently bought a second bottle as I am very satisfied with this product.
Which toner do you use?