I’ve been trying out this mascara from L’Oréal, the False Lash Superstar x Fiber Mascara for a couple of months now, so time to share my thoughts with you!
This is what I could read on the L’Oréal website:
“No falsies. No extenions. Just fibers. Our most X-treme false lash look ever.
Introducing new False Lash X-Fiber Mascara, for our ultimate false lash look without the hassle of false lashes or eyelash extensions. Extreme length, extreme volume, extreme buildability.”
- No clumps and doesn’t smudge.
- With both brushes I can get to even the teeny tiny lashes in the inner corner 🙂
- This mascara doesn’t dry out my lashes.
- My lashes do look fuller and longer. I wouldn’t want to make the comparison with false lashes, but close enough!
- Not really cheap (about 18 EUR) but you could wait for a promotion as I did (bought it for 10 EUR).
- One mascara lasts several months: I’ve been using it every day now for more than 2 months I will get at least one more month out of it!
- The black is really black… which I love 🙂
- Perhaps the two steps take a bit more time, but that would be nitpicking!
I love this mascara. It does what I want… so I will definitely buy this again!