The magazine ‘Goed Gevoel’ often does these stunning promotions: you buy the magazine and you get a fabulous product for a fraction of the real price.
So when in August the magazine came with a body oil from Rainpharma for only 8,50 EUR instead of 55 EUR, I didn’t hesitate and bought the magazine! (Mind, the magazine itself is also very nice to flip through… but when it comes with such a fabulous promotion, it’s even better!!)
I actually got to know the Rainpharma products because of another promotion that came with Goed Gevoel, so I instantly knew this product would be fabulous and 100% natural. Read on to find out my thoughts on this Sacred Seven Body Repair Oil.
This is what I could read on the Rainpharma website:
‘A unique blend of 7 precious plant-based ingredients repairs, softens and protects your skin. We chose luxurious jojoba, argan, black cumin, borage, calendula, arnica and sea buckthorn, and you will immediately understand why! Skin looks young and healthy and feels soft as satin. This body oil is non-greasy and pampers your skin with the delicate spicy scent of plant extracts with a hint of sweet vanilla. All ingredients are natural and plant-based, and we never use aggressive preservatives.’
- Dry oil which is absorbed by my skin in an instant.
- My skin has a soft glow to it after using it.
- All ingredients are natural and plant-based: “no nasties”!
- Nourishing and softening.
- Very economic in use!!! Don’t push the pump all in as you’ll end up with too much product!
- Beautiful packaging.
- Distinctive, herbal smell.
- Perhaps the price (55 EUR for 250 ml) but as you don’t need much product, one bottle will definitely last for many months. Anyway… I got this at 8,50 EUR so not complaining here 🙂
Other reviews on Rainpharma products
- Rainpharma Faithful Faceguard
- Rainpharma Advanced Precleanser
- Rainpharma Balming Face Polish
- Rainpharma – Skin in Balance program part 1: including reviews on the Dedicated Face Wash and the Elementary Toning MIst
- Rainpharma – Skin in Balance program part 2: including reviews on the Brightening Face Scrub and the Comforting Clay Mask
I got this body oil as a promotion and after using it once I immediately ordered 2 more bottles as this promotion was too good to be true (8,50 EUR instead of 55 EUR!!!).
I don’t know whether I’d pay full price, but we’ll see after I have finished all three bottles… Could be I’m so hooked that I’m happy to pay full price, who knows 😀