Beauty: Mylène – Concealer

Yip… another concealer that I have tried and tested…

This time I will tell you more about the Mylène concealer which can be bought through Mylène homeparties only I’m afraid. I have heard that their products will be sold online soon though, which would be a good cause as they have got lots of great beauty products for a very competitive price!

How to use

The concealer can be used like any concealer I guess… just blend a bit of product in underneath your eyes to conceal those dark circles.

Most of the time though, I use this concealer as a primer. I take a bit more product and use it underneath my eyes, but also on my nose and on my chin. That way I even out my skin before putting on my foundation. It also makes my foundation last longer.

Pros

• Hygienic pump system. Mylène uses these kinds of bottles for various products and I love them as they are really handy and hygienic!
  • Good coverage.
  • Evens out skin.
  • Doesn’t dry out the vulnerable skin underneath the eyes.
  • Doesn’t sit in any creases.

Cons

• Comes in only one shade.

Conclusion

It’s such a pity this concealer comes in only one shade… if it’s the right colour for you, you’re lucky because this is a good product!

6 thoughts on “Beauty: Mylène – Concealer

Sivylla said:
    November 28, 2018 at 11:43 am

This looks absolutely amazing! I love Mylene but haven’t tried that yet. After reading this its definitely on my list!
    Will you check out my latest blog post and let me know what you think?

December 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm

I love the product, but the shade is a bit dark for me!

November 26, 2018 at 6:18 pm

One color only, that is a shame seems a bit dark for a concealer then. I currently love my Dr. Pierre Ricaud one but it is close to being empty

December 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm

I really should try that Pierre Ricaud one you’re raving about 🙂 Do you use the ‘perfecteurs’ or the ‘teint unique’?

December 1, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Les perfecteurs i have it on order again 👍🏻 since mine is as good as empty

December 2, 2018 at 8:16 pm

I think I’ll give it a try 🙂 Thanks for sharing!