On Christmas Eve we partied into the small hours of morning. As we had another party lined up on Christmas Day, I wanted to make a bit of an effort to look the part so I had bought some goodies for a good old at home facial!
And then it was on the two masks I had bought: one for the face and one for the eyes. Today I will tell you more about the face mask, the Qiriness Wrap D’Or, next week you can read about the one for the eyes, the Qiriness Wrap Yeux Hyal-Eclat
This is what I could read on the Qiriness website about the Qiriness Wrap D’Or:
‘This mask imbibed with a powerful serum replete with anti-aging ingredients, acts on the main causes of skin aging to reveal a visibly younger complexion.’
How to use
Take both parts of the face mask out of the package and put them onto your face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes, take off and massage in the remainder of the serum. You don’t need to rinse the serum off.
I squirted the remainder of the serum out of the package and put it on my cleavage, making sure not to spoil anything!
- I love uni-dose face masks as I think it’s hygienic and practical.
- The mask didn’t glide away, even when I was folding some laundry whilst wearing it!
- My skin felt really tight and firm after taking off the mask.
- The serum hydrates the skin intensly.
- Long-lasting effect: two days after using this face-mask I could still feel the benefits!
- After taking off the mask, the serum didn’t feel too tacky or greasy so I didn’t feel the urge to rinse it off as I have with other face masks. I massaged the serum in so it could work its magic even longer.
- A bit of luxury at a very nice price! This face mask costs about 6,5 EUR.
- As this face mask is a shiny golden one, you feel like some sort of superhero 😀
- None whatsoever!
I will probably buy this face mask again as it really delivered what it promised… a firmer, hydrated and smoother skin!