My facial usually consists of a scrub and face mask, but for special occasions, I put in a little extra… like using an eye mask for example! I had bought these Qiriness Wrap Yeux Hyal-Eclat patches and tried them out before our Christmas party a couple of weeks ago.
Read on to find out what I think about these patches!
This is what I could read on the Qiriness website:
‘These eye patches combine the benefits of an eye mask with the concentrated power of smoothing, decongesting, moisturizing and soothing actives, for an efficient treatment that offers maximum results.’
How to use
Make sure to use the eye patches on a clean and dry skin. Remove the patches from the protective filter and put them under your eyes. Leave on for about 20-30 minutes and massage the remaining serum into your skin.
- The patches stay on really well.
- After using the patches, my skin felt hydrated, smooth and firm.
- The day after, I could still feel the benefits of the patches.
- Good price (about 5 EUR per uni-dose).
- They refresh the skin underneath your eyes (even more so when you put them into the fridge before use!).
- None that I can think of.
I can certainly recommend these hydrating and firming eye patches!