The last review from the Estée Lauder giftbox I bought a couple of months ago, is about the Double Wear Concealer. This wasn’t a fullsize product, but a good size to pop in my handbag and to take with me during my holiday!
This is what I could read on the Estée Lauder website:
‘Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.
The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, colour-true, with medium buildable coverage that won’t slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.
Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.’
– Lasts all day.
– Doesn’t look cakey and doesn’t sit in any creases.
– Doesn’t dry out the skin around my eyes.
– This concealer comes in 11 different shades.
– The concealer is in a slightly lighter shade than my foundation, so it covers my dark circles quite well.
– Very economic in use.
– Expensive (about 46 EUR for a 7 ml tube).
Expensive concealer, but worth it. I have already bought a fullsize version of this concealer so I can put this travelsize one in my purse!