About the brand
Avène is a water-based skincare line, which is developed for the most sensitive and intolerant skin types. Innovative ingredients are used to guarantee a strict quality concerning effectiveness, tolerance and hypo-allergenicity. The DermAbsolu range consists of products for the sensitive mature skin. You can read more about Avène on their website.
This is what I could read on the site:
A unique combination of patented* ingredients that visibly act on skin slackening, less compact skin and a lack of comfort:
- FIRMING – Vanilla polyphenols, real Hyaluronic Acid boosters that help combat skin slackening and make the skin more compact and firm.
- ALIGNS THE FACIAL CONTOURS NICELY – SytenolTM, a component with a powerful restructuring effect on the cells, strengthens the cells and ensures that the face retains its volume.
- NOURISHING -Glycoleol, a precursor of lipids that are essential for the skin, makes your skin supple and comfortable again thanks to its immediate and long-lasting nourishing effect and restarts the natural lipid production in the skin.
- ILLUMINATING -Contains mother-of-pearl pigments that brighten the face.
- SOOTHING – gives the skin an immediate sense of comfort thanks to avène’s naturally soothing and anti-irritating Thermal Water. A moisturizing effect that lasts for 24 hours, which relieves the skin of its tingling sensation all day long.
- I love the packaging. It’s very hygienic.
- Economic in use.
- Very light in consistency.
- The cream is absorbed immediately by my skin.
- Pleasant feel on the skin.
- My skin feels nourished and supple.
- Doesn’t contain an SPF.
I like this daycream. I like my daycare to protect me from the sun too however, so the lack of SPF is a big con for me.