During the summer months my feet need a bit of pampering as I tend to get some dead skin on my heels and at the sides of my big toes. Before going to bed, I always use a foot cream but during those summer months my feet need just a bit more than that, so regularly I give my feet a good scrub.
On a recent visit to the drugstore, I stumbled upon this foot pumice and foot butter from Montagne Jeunesse. As the face masks that I have already bought from this brand (read review), this product too comes in a handy uni-dose.
How to use?
First you’ve got to use the pumice. You squeeze the product out of the little sachet, than you start rubbing it on your feet. I especially concentrate on those harder parts of my feet, like my heels and the sides of my big toes.
After I rinsed off the pumice (I like to use cold water as that is so refreshing for my feet!), I put on the foot butter. You wait until your feet have absorbed the foot butter. You could rinse it off I suppose, but I normally use it before going to bed so I don’t bother about the rinsing off!
- unidose, there really is enough product in the sachet. I think these unidoses are so handy and hygienic!
- the foot pumice has a lovely minty smell
- complete treatment for your feet
- after using both products, my feet feel soft, fresh and clean
- the foot butter is really nourishing
- not tested on animals
- the smell of the foot butter could be a bit fresher in my opinion
This definitely is a product I recommend. My feet just feel so fresh after using this product!
Tell me which foot cream you use! I’m always keen to learn about new products 🙂