Today’s beauty post is about a protective, hydrating spray from Garnier Skin-Active, the Hydra Bomb Protect, which I got for free at my local drugstore. I don’t know whether I would’ve bought it otherwise, but since I got it for free I wanted to test it out of course 🙂
Below you can read my thoughts on this product.
This is a new product from Garnier SkinActive and this is what I could read on their website:
Anti UV, SPF 30, Anti-pollution/oxidation. Use even over make-up. Antioxidant pomegranatee extract.
A new generation of mist that instantly refreshes skin and protects it from daily aggressions: UV Pollution and oxidation. It combines antioxidant pomegranate, hydrating glycerin and UV Filters in a texture as light and invisable as air.
- The product is hydrating, so it’s perfect in those warm summer months, when your skin needs all the care it can get.
- Good protection as it has an SPF 30.
- The product doesn’t feel greasy (if you don’t spray on too much!).
- Lovely smell, like all the Hydra Bomb products actually!
- Gives a refreshing feel to the skin.
- You can layer it on top of your usual skincare/make-up.
- Because it is a spray, it is very handy to take with you to the beach, on a daytrip or whenever you know you’ll spend some time in the sun.
- I always love a multi-purpose product… besides the fact that you refresh your skin, you also hydrate it ànd protect it against the sun!
- Handy size, perfect to take in your handbag 🙂
- None that I can think of.
I keep this spray in my handbag. I just know it will come handy when on a daytrip or on holiday!