Some time ago I bought a body lotion from the Dove Derma Spa Youthful Vitality collection. In the same collection they also sell body creams, so when there was a promotion on Dove products in my local drugstore recently, I bought a jar of this cream…
Here you can read the review of the body lotion which I bought several months ago. And today I will give you my thoughts on the body cream from the same range.
Here’s what I could read on the website:
- The price. At 7,99 EUR this cream is more expensive than the body lotion from that same range, but you use less product.
- The smell of this body cream is absolutely divine!
- A little goes a long way 🙂
- Very rich cream, which my skin absorbs really way.
- Not greasy or sticky.
- My skin feels fresh, nourished and moisturized.
- Beautiful packaging.
- The jar is beautiful, but I miss a spatula! Luckily I still had one. It’s just way more hygienic that way!
Even though my skin actually doesn’t look younger, I love this bodycream! I haven’t finished the jar yet, but I already bought a new one 🙂