Some time ago I bought a body lotion from the Dove Derma Spa Youthful Vitality collection. In the same collection they also sell body creams, so when there was a promotion on Dove products in my local drugstore recently, I bought a jar of this cream…
Here you can read the review of the body lotion which I bought several months ago. And today I will give you my thoughts on the body cream from the same range.
Here’s what I could read on the website:
A luxurious body cream that adds the feel of the spa to your skin care routine and helps to give you resilient and younger looking skin.
- The price. At 7,99 EUR this cream is more expensive than the body lotion from that same range, but you use less product.
- The smell of this body cream is absolutely divine!
- A little goes a long way 🙂
- Very rich cream, which my skin absorbs really way.
- Not greasy or sticky.
- My skin feels fresh, nourished and moisturized.
- Beautiful packaging.
- The jar is beautiful, but I miss a spatula! Luckily I still had one. It’s just way more hygienic that way!
Even though my skin actually doesn’t look younger, I love this bodycream! I haven’t finished the jar yet, but I already bought a new one 🙂
Here you can read about a lovely smelling body milk.
2 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Dove – Derma Spa Youthful Vitality Body Cream”
I always use spatula’s as well. Don’t like my fingers in substances hahaha
LikeLiked by 1 person
Don’t you just hate it when the cream gets under your nails… ieuw! 😀