I really like the skincare products of L’Oréal and this time I tried out a cream/mask from the Age Perfect range.
OK, I’m only 45 and this cream is meant to be for the over 50ies, but I wanted to try it out anyway! So when there was a promotion at my local drugstore, I couldn’t resist buying it along with the Age Perfect Lotion.
Today you can read the review about the mask. In a couple of weeks time I will share my thoughts on the lotion.
This is what I could read on the L’Oréal Paris website:
The L’Oréal Laboratories have combined an exclusive complex of Imperial Peony and Neo-Calcium in an ultra-refreshing gel-mask to help restore the
skin’s radiance and youthful density. The mask instantly refreshes, intensely hydrates, smooth the skin and re-activates skin’s natural radiance.
– An instant radiance boost: Skin is instantly hydrated and more toned. Rosy glow is re-activated.
– An overnight recovery: Upon waking, skin feels smoother and more supple, leaving skin feeling fresh.
– Day after day: Skin regains its natural density.
How to use
There are two ways to use this cream:
- A couple of times per week as a mask: apply a layer (not too much!) on clean skin, leave it on for 10-15 minutes and remove the excess.
- Every night: apply a thin layer on a clean face and leave it on overnight.
To test it out, I have used the cream every night for about a month on end. Now I am using it as a mask 2 times a week and I must say that my skin absorbs the product really well.
- Economical in use.
- Very hydrating product.
- My skin feels supple and resilient and looks radiant.
- Beautiful packaging.
- Soft aroma.
- Doesn’t feel greasy or heavy on the skin.
- Can be used as a daily cream or as a mask.
- The product is absorbed by the skin really well.
- Although the packaging is beautiful, it’s not very hygienic. I always use a spatula to take some product out.
Even though this cream is for the more mature skin (50+), I still loved using it. It’s quite rich in texture, but you only need a tiny bit so it doesn’t feel too heavy.
Have you tried out this product already? Let me know in the comments!