I have been writing all these beauty posts over the last 2,5 years which means that I have been using a lot of different products. Some of these products I have never bought again, but today I share with you some of my favourite products that I keep on using and I keep on buying. Here we go…
Some time ago I wrote a post of the importance of cleansing your face thoroughly. No day passes by without me cleansing my face in the morning ànd before going to bed (at night I even do a triple cleanse). But what are my favourite cleansing products?
- Corine de Farme – Micellar gel
- 5,99 EUR for a 500 ml bottle
- No parabens
- Review on my blog: Corine de Farme – micellar gel
- Rainpharma – Advanced precleanser
- 31,95 EUR for a 100 ml tube
- Oil-based cleanser
- 100% natural ingredients… no nasties 🙂
- Review on my blog: Rainpharma – advanced precleanser
As my skin ages, it gets less resilient and dryer and that’s why I think it is very important to use a serum as that often gives extra hydration and care to your skin. I have used a ton of different serums… but what are my favourites??
- L’Oréal – Age Perfect Cell Renewal Serum
- 19,99 EUR for a 30 ml bottle (often there are promotions on these products so most of the time I buy it for less)
- Makes my skin more radiant.
- Review on my blog: soon 🙂
- Estée Lauder – Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
- 85 EUR for a 50 ml bottle
- Queen of all serums… oh how I wish I could use this everyday… so sorry about the price though!!!
- Review on my blog: Estée Lauder – advanced night repair
- L’Oréal Paris – Revitalift Filler
- 20 EUR for a 50 ml jar (often there are promotions on these products so most of the time I buy it for less)
- Leaves my skin feeling firm, soft and hydrated.
- Review on my blog: L’Oréal Paris Revitalift filler
- Sisley – Sisleya Global anti-age day & night cream
- 320 EUR for a 50 ml jar
- I have never bought this cream, but recently I got a sample which I could use for a couple of days in a row and this is such a rich, hydrating, comforting cream to use!!
- Review on my blog: when I win the Euromillions I will buy a jar and write a review… so very soon I hope 😀
- L’Oréal Paris – Age Perfect Eye Cream
- 20 EUR for a 15 ml tube (often there are promotions on these products so most of the time I buy it for less)
- The delicate skin underneath my eyes feels more firm when I use this cream and I like using the applicator which feels cool.
- Review on my blog: L’Oréal Paris age perfect eye cream
- Estée Lauder
- 37 EUR for 4 applications
- This eye mask is a top product in my opinion! The skin around my eyes is much firmer and less puffy. The effect of this eye mask lasts for several days.
- Review on my blog: Estée Lauder advanced night repair concentrated recovery eye mask
- Dove Derma Spa Body Lotion
- 7 EUR for a 200 ml tube (often there are promotions on these products so most of the time I buy it for less)
- Hydrating, nourishing, non-greasy body lotion with a lovely smell.
- Review on my blog: Dove Derma Spa body lotion
- Mylène Collagene Body Milk
- 22 EUR for a 200 ml bottle
- Firming body milk with a fabulous scent that lasts all day.
- Review on my blog: Mylène Collagene body milk
That’s it for this first part! What are your favourites? Let me know as I am curious to find out… perhaps it can give me new ideas 🙂
See you soon!