Apparently a primer is something that should be in any 40+ woman’s make-up routine, so this time I decided to buy a primer once again and I made a promise to myself to use it instead of chucking it in the bin 2 years after buying it…
I didn’t have a clue which primer to buy. As I use a lot of L’Oréal Paris beauty products and as I am overall very satisfied with them, I went to the L’Oréal Paris section of my drugstore and ended up buying the Infallible Mattifying Primer. Read on to find out what I think about it!
This is what I could read on the L’Oréal Paris website:
“Our first priming base in a gel that mattifies the skin.
• Prepares and smoothes skin by minimising imperfections, pores and shine.
• Mattifying effect
• Instantly transforms skins texture for an even surface with velvet-soft touch.
• Foundation glides seamlessly across it.”
How to use
I put the primer on with my fingertips. The website suggests to put the primer on in an outward motion so when I remember I do it that way.
- Using this primer, makes my skin very soft and silkey.
- Mattifies my skin.
- My pores are smaller.
- Creates a perfect base for my make-up!
- My make-up look lasts longer using this primer.
- The price: 15,99 EUR for a 45 ml tube.
- Economic in use.
- I really don’t like the smell of this primer!! Ugh… such a pity!
Fortunately the yucky smell goes away quickly. It won’t prevent me from buying it again, but next time I want to try the Mac primer as I’ve heard that that’s a goodie! Other suggestions welcome!