I had read about this new Vichy product: the Liftactiv Vitamin C Skin Brightening Corrector… apparently it should reduce wrinkles?! Now that’s a good enough reason to test this product out, isn’t it? Find out what I think about it…
Here’s what I could read about the Liftactiv Vitamin C Skin Brightening Corrector on the Vichy website:
“Liftactiv Vitamin C Skin Brightening Corrector, with 15% pure vitamin C, vitamin E and Hyuralonic acid, delivers an antioxidant boost for brighter, firmer and more even looking skin in just ten days.“
Just 10 days?! Let’s find out 😀
How to use
Vichy advises to use this product once a day (morning or evening) for 10 consecutive days, avoiding eye and lip area. As Vitamin C tends to make your skin even more sensitive to the sun, make sure that when used in the mornings, you follow your skincare routine with a good SPF!
I use this booster it in the morning as my foundation has an SPF 25 so I’ve got that covered! First I thoroughly cleanse my skin, then I squeeze about 5 drops in the palm of my hand and apply it on my skin. I let it dry for just a couple of seconds before continuing my skincare/make-up routine.
Vichy warned that when using this product, you might get a slight tingling sensation, but I don’t notice this feeling.
- After using the product, my skin feels smooth and firm.
- My skin looks plumper so the visibility of lines has diminished (or so I’d like to think…).
- The product is absorbed quickly by my skin.
- Easy to use and hygienic because of the dropper.
- Feels comfortable on my skin.
- My skin definitely looks refreshed, brighter and more even after 5-7 days 😀
- Now this is a big con: once opened, the product must be used within a month. This is a pity as Vichy advises to use this product as a 10-day cure and repeat the cure whenever your skin needs a refreshment (so I guess every couple of months or so). But after 10 days you’re not even halfway the bottle so that would mean that you would have to throw it away as you can’t keep it until your next 10-day cure! They should make 5 ml bottles in my opinion to avoid this… Anyway, I have used the product for 14 days in a row now, I will stop for about a week and then I will use the rest of it just before the festive period starts. I won’t spoil a drop!!
- Expensive (27,95 EUR for a 10 ml bottle).
The cons definitely weigh a lot… but I must say that I can recommend this product as after 5 days I already saw a remarkable difference! I might buy it again (or something similar).
Have you already used this product? What are your thoughts about it? Let me know!
2 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Vichy – Liftactiv Vitamin C Skin Brightening Corrector”
Yes agree with you, use till the last drop 🙂 shame to let it go to waist. Vitamine C really cannot be kept ones opened it will start to smell and oxidize so better on the face 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
So true! Do you know any other similar products??