In May we stayed at the Kurhaus, a luxurious hotel in Scheveningen. In the bathroom we could find heaps of Rituals mini products to use, from the ‘Ritual of Happy Buddha’ range. I tried them out, loved them and went shopping!
The Ritual of Happy Buddha
This is what I could read about ‘The Ritual of Happy Buddha’ on the Rituals website:
‘Inspired by the ancient monk whose legendary smile brought happiness wherever he went, The Ritual of Happy Buddha collection was created to boost body and soul with a burst of positivity. Infused with Sweet Orange and Cedar Wood, every product in the relaunched home and body collection puts a radiant smile on your face. Discover this uplifting collection and spread joy wherever you go and whatever you do.’
Which products did I buy?
- Foaming Shower Gel
- Shower Srub
- Shower Oil
- Body Cream (more on this next week!)
- Hair & Body Mist (more on this next week!)
Foaming shower gel:
- easy to use
- particles aren’t too coarse
- leaves my skin very soft
- I always love multi-purpose products: scrubbing whilst showering… ab fab!
- leaves my skin very soft and subtle
- All these products have a fabulous smell.
- Very economic in use.
- Good quality/price ratio.
- Beautiful packaging.
- None that I can think of!
I love this new range from Rituals. The smell is absolutely divine and gives me an instant happy feeling 🙂