In today’s beautypost it’s all about the Reticaps from Mylène, a Belgian brand which sells several kinds of products through homeparties: beauty, style, bath & kitchen linen, underwear and cleaning products.
The name ‘Reticaps’ says it all really: these are capsules filled with retinol! I have bought them several times before. Time for a review!
This is what I could read on the box of the product:
‘Capsules which are rich in retinol. Reduces wrinkles and stimulates an even looking skin. Your skin will have a nice and healthy look in no time’.
How to use
These little capsules are rich in retinol and can be used at night. You could use a night cream on top, but I don’t. You can use the Reticaps every night, but I use them as a retinol-treatment: 10 days in a row and the rest of the month I use another nightcream.
- My skin feels velvety and soft after using it.
- The product feels a bit greasy when you squeeze it out of the capsule, but as the product gets absorbed by my skin quickly, it doesn’t feel greasy on my skin at all.
- My skin looks fresh, firm and healthy.
- Smoothes my skin.
- Perfect amount for one application.
- Easy to take with you on a holiday: just take the right amount of capsules with you!
- Not very cheap: 30 EUR for 30 capsules.
- Beautiful packaging.
- I find it hard to break the capsules by hand so I always have to use scissors.
- I don’t particularly like the smell… it smells a bit fishy I guess!!! Fortunately the smell evaporates quickly.
I like using these Reticaps even though they don’t smell really nice… I can see the benefits on my skin so I can but recommend them!unc
3 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Mylène – Reticaps”
I hate it when a fishy smell appears I also had it a couple of times with products, I rather then have a product with a touch of fragrance in it. But retinol is great for the skin.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Well this sure doesn’t have a very nice smell… but I keep using it regularly because I can see the benefits on my skin… luckily the smell doens’t last for very long!! 😀
Reblogged this on LIFE STORY'S FROM LINCOLN.