Last week you could read about the Nuxe Prodigieux shower gel and body lotion. In the set I bought when on holiday, was also the perfume and the well-known and loved body oil… will it live up to its promises??
This is what I could read on the Nuxe website about the body oil:
‘The iconic dry oil Huile Prodigieuse®, No. 1* in the Oils category in French pharmacies, nourishes, repairs and beautifies the face, body and hair. In 2017, this multi-purpose dry oil has been enriched with highly nourishing Tsubaki oil. Now even more innovative, it is anti-oxidant, has a “shield” effect against pollution** and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. Its addictive scent and unique silicone-free dry oil texture promise a truly Prodigious experience.’
This is what I could read on the Nuxe website about the perfume:
‘The legendary women’s perfume of Huile Prodigieuse® has been encapsulated in this sensuous eau de parfum. This women’s perfume is a feminine blend of sunshine and warm sand with notes of Orange Blossom, Magnolia and Vanilla.’
- The body oil is very nourishing.
- The oil is not greasy on the skin and is absorbed immediately.
- The oil is very economic in use.
- The oil is a mixture of 7 botanical oils:
- Tsubaki oil (nourishing and anti-aging)
- Almond oil (softening)
- Camellia oil (moisturising)
- Borage oil (anti-wrinkle)
- Hazelnut oil (soothing)
- Macadamia oil (nourishing)
- Argan oil (repairing)
- The body oil can also be used on the face and the hair.
- Both products smell absolutely divine and complement eachother perfectly.
- The smell of the perfume lasts all day long and you will definitely be complementend when wearing it.
- The price (about 40 EUR for a 50 ml bottle of perfume and 25 EUR for a 100 ml bottle of body oil). As both products are economic in use (especially the body oil!), both products will last several months.
- Products of natural origen: 98% for the body oil and 88% for the perfume.
- The travel sized perfume is perfect to put in your handbag.
- Addictive 🙂
The body oil is heaven in a bottle. I really and truly love using it and I will definitely buy a fullsize bottle once this travel sized one is finished. To complement the scent of the oil, the perfume is perfect. The smell lasts all day long!
2 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Nuxe Prodigieux: Body Oil and Perfume”
Lovely review!! I love NUXE products
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for your comment! I will def buy these products again… love them 🙂 Have a lovely evening! Kathleen x
LikeLiked by 1 person