I love pampering my skin, so every week I do a complete facial with scrub and face mask. Recently I have bought a couple of tissue masks from Garnier to try out: the Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask to be precise. Read below what I think about it! Last month a colleague of mine recommended the Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask from Garnier. As I am always eager to get to know new skincare products and as there happened to be a promotion on this mask in my local drugstore, I bought 4 masks for only 7 EUR!
I have been trying out this mask a couple of weeks in a row, so here’s what I think about this product…
This is what I could read on the Garnier website:
“Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask is our super-hydrating revitalising mask for dehydrated skin. Enriched with pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid, and plant serum, it intensely rehydrates skin, reduces the look of fine lines, and revives radiance.
Inspired by Asia, the tissue mask diffuses the equivalent level of hydrating serum as per 1 week’s use of day care. Truly innovative, its ultra-thin tissue is infused with a super-hydrating serum. Unmask smoother, bouncier, healthier looking skin in just 15 minutes. Applied to the face, it acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin. Its amazing freshness quenches and comforts skin instantly, for a pure moment of absolute pampering.”
How to use
Unfold the mask and apply it on a cleansed skin. Peel of the blue protective film and adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes and then remove the mask.
If you use this mask at night, you can just massage the excess serum into your skin. If you want to apply make-up after using this mask, I’d advice you to get rid of the excess serum with a cotton pad drenched in micellar water as otherwise, your face might be too sticky to apply your make-up.
- Definitely the price! The price of one tissue mask is 2,49 EUR, but I bought 4 masks at 7 EUR as there was a promotion in my drugstore.
- I love the fresh smell of the mask.
- Very easy to use.
- Leaves my skin hydrated, smooth and firm.
- The mask doesn’t slide from my face.
- As I am quite an impatient person, 15 minutes is long for me. But whilst the mask is doing it’s magic I brushed my teeth, put on my body lotion and sorted out some laundry… The mask stayed on very well during these 15 minutes even though I didn’t exactly put my feet up!
- none that I can think of…
I definitely recommend this tissue mask… easy, cheap and very effective! Well done Garnier 🙂