A couple of weeks ago I told you that my current favourite serum is one from L’Oréal Paris of which I still owe you a review… well here it is! Read on to find out why I think it’s so good!
I have tried and tested many serums and there is this one from L’Oréal I really like using… the list of ‘pros’ is quite long, so keep on reading if you’re looking for the perfect serum!
This is wat I could read on the website:
‘Draw the line at dull, dry, tired skin. Now restore resilience, radiance and vitality with Age Perfect Cell Renewal. Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum maximizes skin’s power of rejuvenation by stimulating surface skin cell renewal to reveal more youthful looking skin. Instantly, skin appears refreshed and vibrant. In 1 month, the skin feels firmer appears visibly replumped, Renewed, full of life.
How to use
The serum comes in a bottle with a pump system. With only one push, you’ve got enough product to apply to your skin.
The serum can be used in the morning and at night, but I only use it in the morning (at night I use another L’Oréal serum see this review).
- The serum comes in a hygienic flask with a handy pump system.
- Beautiful packaging, looks luxurious.
- The price (only 20 EUR for a 30ml bottle, but I often buy it for less as L’Oréal Paris products are often in promotion at my local drugstore).
- After using this serum, my pores are smaller.
- As the serum really is a lightweight product, it is immediately absorbed by my skin.
- My skin feels fresh and resilient.
- My skin looks more radiant as the serum has got a golden shimmer to it.
- Smooth finish, perfect to put on my make-up!
- None that I can think of.
This serum is definitely to be recommended for 40+ women!
Do you use a serum? Which one? Tell me in the comments!