In today’s beautypost I review a fab budget-proof product: the Rosewater from Kruidvat!
Rosewater has several benefits. I must admit I haven’t used rosewater since my student years… so I hesitated a bit to try this one out, but as it was only 2 EUR fo 500 ml… oh well… why not 🙂
I use this rosewater as a lotion after removing my make-up.
- Definitely the price! As I already said, this rosewater comes at 2 EUR for a 500 ml…
- Lovely scent, not too overpowering.
- Gives my skin a clean and fresh touch.
- Beautiful packaging.
- Doesn’t sting.
- Can be used an sensitive skins.
- Perhaps the fact that it’s a glass bottle… I don’t like glass in my bathroom cabinet. But then glass is better for the environment than plastic I guess!
This rosewater is the perfect wake-up call for my skin!