On one of our latest Mylène homeparties, I decided to buy a serum and facial cream from the ‘Detox’ collection, a collection especially made to protect the skin against pollution.
Today you can read my thoughts on the serum, next week I’ll tell you a bit more about the facial cream.
This is what I could read on the Mylène website (own translation):
‘Our skin is damaged by UV and IR-radiation and also by pollution. The Mylène detox collection contains a lot of anti-oxidants and protects the skin against these external factors.
The collection consists of a miccelar water for a quick, daily cleanse. Protect your skin with the face cream, remove dead skin cells with the face scrub and give your skin a vitamin boost with the nutri serum.’
- Hygienic bottle with a handy pump system.
- Lovely, soft smell.
- My skin absorbs this serum in an instant.
- The serum feels comfortable on my skin.
- It gives my skin a smooth and fresh feel, perfect to layer on my facial cream and foundation.
- This serum contains a lot of vitamins and carotene which protects the skin against UV-rays.
- Light, creamy consistency.
- None that I can think of.
This is a lovely serum to use and I will probably buy it again… I can certainly recommend using it 🙂
Come back next week to read my thoughts on the Mylène Detox Facial Cream!
2 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Mylène – Detox Nutri Serum”
anti-pollution is the new hype in skincare it looks like, sounds like a lovely serum
LikeLiked by 1 person
It is worth the money if you ask me!