Last week you could read about a peeling from De Tuinen of which I am very fond. I’ve also bought the matching mask… and as I promised you a review… here we go!
More about the product and how to use it
Like the peeling, the mask is also from the ‘vitamins’ range from De Tuinen. The product contains several vitamins :
- vitamin A : This vitamin slows down the ageing proces by creating elastic and collagenous tissues. There is a quicker cell renewal in the epidermis and it reduces the chance of infections.
- vitamin B5 : This vitamin wil strenghten the skin cells and stimulates cell renewal.
- vitamin E : This vitamin activates the blood circulation, strenghtens the skin tissue en takes care of a better oxygen consumption of the skin.
The mask is suited for all skintypes. It cleanses and softens the skin and it stimulates the blood circulation.
You need to put a thin layer of the mask on a thoroughly clean face (I usually put on a mask after cleansing ànd peeling my skin) and you have to leave it on at least 20 minutes. After rinsing off the mask with lukewarm water, you’re left with a skin as soft as a baby’s bottom I swear!
- The price! (only 7,99 EUR for a tube of 75 ml)
- My skin feels very soft and fresh after using this mask.
- It doesn’t contain preservatives.
- Unlike the peeling, this mask does smell really nice!
- Combining peeling and mask from the same ‘vitamins’ range : double the vitamins for your skin!
- It comes in a tube, which is more hygienic than a jar (I often use uni-dose masks as I think that that is the most hygienic, but a tube comes second best!).
- The fact that you have to leave the mask on for at least 20 minutes… but well… that just gives a bit of me-time, doesn’t it?!
This is a really good mask for a very friendly price! You can buy these products from the webshop of De Tuinen.