Beauty: L’Oréal Paris – Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream

Last week you could read a review from a product out of a beauty-box (the Rainpharma precleanser). Today I will give you my thoughts on another product out of that same Deauty-box (read here more about the unboxing!!)

I never ever would buy an oil for my hair, but since it was in the Deauty-box, I wanted to try it out of course 🙂

The promises

This is what I could read on the L’Oréal website:

Dry, lifeless hair? Change it. Revive it. Experience the power of L’Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil with oil complex – coconut, argan chamomile, amla, soja and sunflower. Deep nourishment without the weight for incredibly lustrous, touchably soft hair.’

How to use

There are several ways you can use this oil:

• on wet hair: rub a bit of product into your hair and dry as usual
  • before a brushing: to protect your hair from the heat of the hair dryer
  • as a finishing touch: put a bit of product onto your hair to control fluffy hair

Pros

• This product has a lovely smell.
  • It really does control fluffy hair: I have used it on my daughter’s hair which can be fluffy at times and it really straightened her hair. And the good thing was, that it lasted all day! (I put a bit on her hair before the brushing and after the brushing I added a tiny bit more to really straighten her hair).
  • It nourishes the hair and makes it shiny… but NOT greasy as I was afraid of at first!!
  • It doesn’t make your hair heavy.
  • It protects your hair from the heat of the hair dryer: that’s how I use it. Every morning I take a little dollop and rub it into my towel-dry hair. Then I start brushing it. My brush takes my hair easier, so the brushing is just that bit quicker and easier.
  • The price (6,19 EUR for a 150 ml tube). As you only need a small amount, this tube will last a looooong time!

Cons

• Contains lots of chemicals… so for those seeking for natural products, you might want to give this oil a miss!

Conclusion

As my daughter and I like to use this product (and for different reasons), I will definitely buy this product again!

8 thoughts on “Beauty: L’Oréal Paris – Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream

sandravda said:
    June 6, 2017 at 11:17 am

Ik hou van het Elsève-gamma!

June 6, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Yip… ik had nooit gedacht dat ik een olie voor m’n haar zou gebruiken,maar dit is echt zo goed 🙂 Groetjes en een fijne avond! Kathleen x

June 5, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I need to stay away of oils for my hair unfortunately they do not do me any favours. My hair just don’t like them 🙂

June 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm

This one I like! It is actually the first one I’m satisfied with… but hey… not all products can be helpful for everyone now can they?! Love, Kathleen

StephJ said:
    June 5, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Hello lovely! I just finished doing the book lovers tag and I thought I would nominate you to complete it also. No pressure. Have a great day! 🙂 https://scaleitsimple.com/2017/06/05/the-book-lovers-tag/

June 5, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Oh thank you Steph! I like books, I like reading and I like questionaires 😀 I will do a post about this tag really soon 😉 Love, Kathleen

StephJ said:
        June 6, 2017 at 1:53 pm

I had a bunch of fun doing mine. Tag me in yours when you are done so I can give it a read. Cheers!

June 6, 2017 at 6:48 pm