Last week you could read my tips to highlight your face. Today I will tell you a bit more about bronzing powder as I think these two products are a perfect combination…
Like the highlighter I told you about last week, my bronzing powder is also from the Belgian brand Mylène who only sell through homeparties.
The tips you can read below are applicable on any bronzing powder or terre indienne so even if you can’t get your hands on the Terre Indienne of Mylene, this post will be useful for you!
The why’s and how’s of bronzing powder
- bronzing powder (or terre indienne) gives your face a healthy, summery glow
- pick a shade that suits your complexion, don’t go too dark!!
- put on your bronzer in a 3-shape : follow your cheekbones, put some towards your temple and also towards your cheekline
- when you put some bronzing powder on your powder brush, make sure to give it a little blow before applying it on your face… bronzing powder usually has high pigmentation and if you don’t blow away the excess powder of your brush, you can end up with ugly brown streaks on your face which are hard to remove!!
- if you have applied too much bronzer, try to take some off with a cotton pad
- apply some translucent powder on top to soften the effect
- in winter you could use your bronzing powder as a blush, but be very careful not to put too much bronzer in winter as that can give a very odd effect…
- The Mylène Terre Indienne comes in three shades (natural glow, medium shine and most sunny) so you can pick out the shade that suits your complexion best.
- at only 14,35 EUR, this product comes at a good price
- high pigmentation so you don’t need much product to have the effect you want
- none that I can think of
Using bronzing powder immediately gives you a healthy, summery glow. The Mylène Terre Indienne can be recommended because of the good pigmentation and the price!
Do you use a bronzing powder in summer or not? Let me know in the comments!