Fashion: Snake print

Have you ever bought something of which you though ‘what will people think’? Yip… me too… and I just love to wear exactly what I want and I just couldn’t care less what ‘they’ think… !  So when I saw these trousers in the shop,  I thought the snake print was just so daring. At first I tried them on just for the fun of it… but I thought they were too fab to put them back so I just bought them.:-)

I rarely pay much money for something so explicit. These snake print trousers only cost me about 20 EUR. I got them at H&M a couple of years ago and every summer I get them out of the closet for a couple of times. They’re great for those chillier days and they’re perfect for those transitional weeks between spring and summer and between summer and autumn!

I always wear something quite simple on top because the print of these trousers is so explicit. Today I’m combining it with a sand coloured sweater with short sleeves. Also perfect for those chillier days!

My Gabor wedges have been my companion on lots of days this summer and I think they go just perfectly with this outfit, don’t you?!

My Dior sunnies, my the Rubz bracelet and my & Other Stories earrings complete the look.

Would you wear a snake print?

Here you see some other printed pants…

Photography: Peter Kluskens

8 thoughts on “Fashion: Snake print

Gemma said:
    September 19, 2016 at 6:23 pm

This is a really nice outfit. I love all the lighter tones it just looks really good!
    Gemma x

September 19, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Thank you Gemma! I normally go for darker colours… Have a great evening! Kathleen x

vivalaViv said:
    September 12, 2016 at 2:44 pm

You look so chic in these tight snakeskin pants! I love snakeskin when it comes to fashion! Meanwhile; I’m all about the comeback of the ’90s lately:

Vivienne X

September 12, 2016 at 6:03 pm

oh thank you so much Vivienne 🙂 you make my day! And the 90ies sure did have some good stuff 😉

imeastyle said:
    September 10, 2016 at 6:06 pm

I love this outfit, it is bold but still very wearable. 🙂

//Timi from https://imeastyle.wordpress.com/

September 10, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Thank you so much for your compliment 🙂 It is indeed bold and I have to feel up to it to wear it, but hey… I just do 😀 Have a lovely evening! Kathleen

September 10, 2016 at 8:42 am

I would not wear it, but I have to admit you look fab!

September 10, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Thank you so much 😀 I must admit that sometimes I don’t dare to wear these pants, but combined with this sand coloured sweater, it makes it a bit less ‘wow’ you know 😉 Have a lovely evening! Kathleen