In today’s beautypost, you can read my thoughts on another concealer: the Maybelline Super Stay Concealer!
I was quite satisfied with my Catrice concealer (here you can read the review) so when I finished the bottle, I wanted to buy it again. Unfortunately, my shade was sold out, so I had to look for an alternative and that’s when I stumbled upon the Maybelline Super Stay Concealer.
On the Maybelline website I could read the following:
– Conceals imperfections, flaws, under eye darkness and circles.
– Up to 24-hour wear, transfer resistant.
– Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control, no perfume.”
How to use
I use the applicator to apply some product on the needed areas of my face and then I pat the product to blend it in. I use this concealer underneath my eyes, but also a bit on my nose, chin and forehead, it actually is a bit of a primer for my foundation.
- Gives good coverage.
- Doesn’t sit in any creases (woot woot!).
- Handy applicator, which allows you to empty the bottle completely.
- I haven’t tried it out for 24 hours yet… but it definitely lasts up to 12 hours.
- Comes in only 2 shades.
This is a good concealer for a good price. Definitely worth a try!