Last week and the week before that you could read about the products I got as a special offer together with a magazine: an eye cream, a cleansing milk and this Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara from Bellapierre.
I have tried and tested many mascaras before. I must say that I am quite picky on my mascara… so I was curious whether this one could serve all my needs…
But first I wanted to found out a bit about this Bellapierre brand… On their website I could read that they call themselves ‘the best mineral make-up provider’. They are one of the fastest growing mineral make-up companies in the world…
Bellápierre Cosmetics products are unique because of the fact that we produce and manufacture our own products, enabling us to respond quickly as the cosmetic market trends change. The diversity of our color pigments and the fact that our mineral make up product line is all based on natural ingredients appeals to all skin types and tones.
The innovative brush and formula of Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara provide thicker, fuller lashes that won’t clump or flake throughout the day. Vitamin E and Castor Oil work to strengthen lashes, ensuring lashes stay healthy and beautiful.
Sounds ab fab to me, but what do I actually think about this mascara after putting it to the test?! Read on and you’ll find out 🙂
- I am used to a soft, big brush, whereas this is a fine, hard brush, but I could really get to the tiniest lashes, so thumbs up for the brush!
- This mascara is the blackest of black 😀
- My lashes stay really soft, even after applying several layers of mascara.
- The mascara doesn’t clump.
- My lashes really look fuller.
- This mascara is very wet which means you really have to make sure it has dried completely before applying a second layer!!!
- Extra tip: no sneezing/crying/windy areas the first 30 minutes…
This mascara gives you black, fuller, clump-free lashes, but make sure you let it dry completely before doing anything adventurous like sneezing…