Last week you could find out which are my current favourite beauty items concerning cleansing, serum, day/night cream, eye care and bodylotion (see this post).
Time for part II I’d say!
- L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay mask
- 10 EUR for a 50 ml jar (and often my drugstore has promotions, so I buy it for less!)
- Multi-use product… mask ànd scrub in one!!!
- Review on my blog: L’Oréal Paris pure clay mask
- Rainpharma – Balming Face Polish
- 40 EUR for a 50 ml jar
- Oil-based face scrub made with natural ingredients
- Review on my blog: Rainpharma balming face polish
- Garnier – Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask
- 2,49 for one tissue mask, but often there are promotions in my local drugstore.
- Intensely hydrating mask.
- Review on my blog: Garnier hydra bomb tissue mask
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Mask
- 21 EUR for 1 face mask
- Your skin will look fresh, smooth and radiant and it will feel more firm. The good thing is that the results lasts for a couple of days!!
- Review on my blog: Estée Lauder advanced night repair concentrated recovery powerfoil mask
- Catrice – HD Liquid Coverage
- 6,99 EUR for a 30 ml (and often there are promotions in my drugstore, so I usually buy this for less!)
- Good coverage, economical in use.
- Review on my blog: Catrice HD liquid coverage
- Estée Lauder – Double Wear
- 40 EUR for a 30 ml bottle
- Long-lasting foundation.
- Review on my blog: Estée Lauder double wear
- Rimmel – Wake me up Mascara
- 15 EUR
- Long-lasting mascara, good brush, waterproof version available.
- Review on my blog: Rimmel wake me up mascara
- Urban Decay – Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- 53 EUR for one palette (sometimes there are promotions at my beautyshop, I have bought this palette during one of these actions).
- Highly pigmented eyeshadow palette with tons of possibilities.
- Review on my blog: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- Elizabeth Arden – 5th Avenue
- 20 EUR for a 125 ml bottle
- Fabulous smell with a hint of flowers, bergamot, vanilla… lovely!
- Review on my blog: Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue
- Yves Saint Laurent – Opium
- 94,50 EUR for a 90 ml bottle
- Very luxurious, heavy, exotic, spicy, mysterious, sensuous, powerful, smokey, smoldering, oriental, classy, addictive, sultry, sexy and sophisticated fragrance…
- Review on my blog: Yves Saint Laurent Opium eau de toilette
So far for my current beauty favourites… but this is a never stopping movement! I keep on buying different beauty products so one day these favourites might be replaced by something else… who knows?!
Please let me know your beauty favourites… perhaps I might be persuaded to buy one of them 😉