Today you can read my thoughts on yet another L’Oréal Paris product. You’d think I’ve got some shares in that company as I buy a lot of their products… But no, I’m just a fan and in today’s review you can read once more why!
Along with the Age Perfect Golden Age Mask I bought this Extraordinary Oil Sleeping Oil and I have been using them both for about two months now.
I already did a review on the Golden Age Mask a month ago, time for my thoughts on this Extraordinary Oil Sleeping Cream!
This is what I could read on the L’Oréal Paris website:
This luxurious night cream with aromas of essential oils rosemary and lavender helps to unwind and relax the senses, whilst the rejuvenating formula with Argan and Royal Jelly provides intense hydration and reveals the look of radiance in your skin overnight.
Wake up to skin that feels nourished with moisture, soothed and smoother – after just one night.
How to use
As well as the Golden Age Mask, you can use this cream as a mask or as a night cream. The first month I used the Golden Age Mask as a night cream and this Extraordinary Oil Sleeping Cream as a mask. And the second month I did it the other way around.
Used as a night cream: put a thin layer on a clean face and massage it in.
Used as a mask: put on a thicker layer on a clean face, leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and take off the excess product.
- I LOVE the aroma!!! You can smell both the rosemary and the lavender and it really is a relaxing smell.
- I tend to just put on a nightcream, but L’Oréal advises to massage your face after putting on the product. And ok, that takes just a bit more time, but I must say that it really gives a relaxed feeling. I don’t massage it in every day, but regularly!
- Beautiful packaging.
- My skin feels very smooth, soft and hydrated.
- Can be used as a cream or as a mask.
- Although the packaging is beautiful, it’s not very hygienic. I always use a spatula to take some product out.
Both the Golden Age mask and the Extraordinary Oil Sleeping Cream are very good products and I like using them both. I prefer to use the Extraordinary Oil as a daily product and the Golden Age Mask 2 times a week as a face mask. That way I’ve got the best of both worlds 🙂
Have you already used the Extraordinary Oil Sleeping Cream? Do you like it?