Another buy from Sephora was this Nuxe Rêve de Miel lipstick and lipbalm. Below you can read my thoughts on these lipcare products.
I’ve got dry lips, but since I treat them well with lipscrubs, hydrating lipsticks and lipbalms, they feel soft and nourished.
Some time ago I wrote a beautypost on how to take care of your lips. You can read that here. But today I will just tell you about two new products I’ve bought to pamper my lips:
- Nuxe – Rêve de Miel ultra-nourishing lipbalm
- Nuxe – Rêve de Miel moisturizing lipstick
Nuxe – Rêve de Miel ultra-nourishing lipbalm
- Extremely nourishing.
- Lovely smell.
- Hydrates for hours on end.
- Very economical in use.
- The balm is no scrub, but it does have a little grain in it.
- It rubs in nicely.
- This jar will take me months to finish!
- When used on top of the moisturizing lipstick, the hydration intensifies even more.
- I also use it on my lipcontour… I’d like to think that it will help to prevent wrinkles around my mouth 🙂
- Perhaps not so hygienic as it’s a little jar.
- Not easy to get the right amount of product: use a little spatula!
Nuxe – Rêve de Miel moisturizing lipstick
- Hydrating lipstick.
- Because it’s a stick it’s easier to use at day.
- Complements the lip balm: I use the balm at night and the stick by day.
- Wears off quickly.
- Doesn’t have an SPF.
The lipstick is ok I guess, but actually I prefer a lipstick with an SPF.
The lipbalm however is extremely good! I have used pure vaseline and other lipbalms at night, but I prefer this one as it’s so nourishing. Top buy if you ask me!
2 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Nuxe – Rêve de Miel lipstick and lip balm”
My daughter and I have been fighting over this little pot 🙂 we loved it as well. As a compromise we decided it needed to stay in the bathroom so we could both use it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hahahaha!!! Yes it’s such a fab product! It’s on my nighttable… I have given the stick to my daughter 😉