One of the beauty must-buys apparently when in Paris, is the Bioderma Créaline H2O micellar water. Well… I have bought it, I have tested it and here’s my review!
This Bioderma Créaline H2O is also known under the name of Bioderma Sensibio H2O, depending on the country where you buy it. And even though this Bioderma micellar water can be bought here in Belgium as well, I found it a bit more special to buy it in a Parision pharmacy of course 🙂 But really… is it worth the hype?!
This is what I could read on the Bioderma website:
- Combines performance and very high tolerance
- Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
- Soothes and clears up irritated skin
- Produces a feeling of instant freshness
How to use
This micellar water could be used as a sole cleanser I guess, but I always do a double cleanse. I start with an oil-based cleanser after which I put some Bioderma on a cotton pad to make my skin completely clean.
- feels so fresh on my skin!
- can be used on the sensitive skin around the eyes
- can be used on all sorts of skins
- alcohol- and paraben-free
- fragrance free
- evens out my skin
- doesn’t dry out the skin
- It doesn’t remove my waterproof mascara completely.
I can understand the hype. This micellar water is lovely to use, very soft to the skin and cleanses so well! Glad I bought two 500 ml bottles 🙂