Beauty: Bioderma – Créaline H2O

One of the beauty must-buys apparently when in Paris, is the Bioderma Créaline H2O micellar water. Well… I have bought it, I have tested it and here’s my review!

This Bioderma Créaline H2O is also known under the name of Bioderma Sensibio H2O, depending on the country where you buy it. And even though this Bioderma micellar water can be bought here in Belgium as well, I found it a bit more special to buy it in a Parision pharmacy of course 🙂 But really… is it worth the hype?!

The promises

This is what I could read on the Bioderma website:

• Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Non-rinse

How to use

This micellar water could be used as a sole cleanser I guess, but I always do a double cleanse. I start with an oil-based cleanser after which I put some Bioderma on a cotton pad to make my skin completely clean.

Pros

• feels so fresh on my skin!
  • can be used on the sensitive skin around the eyes
  • can be used on all sorts of skins
  • alcohol- and paraben-free
  • fragrance free
  • evens out my skin
  • doesn’t dry out the skin

Cons

• It doesn’t remove my waterproof mascara completely.

Conclusion

I can understand the hype. This micellar water is lovely to use, very soft to the skin and cleanses so well! Glad I bought two 500 ml bottles 🙂

10 thoughts on “Beauty: Bioderma – Créaline H2O

Joy said:
    April 10, 2018 at 10:50 am

Lovely review!! I actually prefer this micellar water of the Garnier one. This one is way more gentle on my sensitive skin and around my eyes!!

April 10, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Another one I like is a micellar gel from Corine De Farme. Because it’s a gel, it feels extra fresh. And the price… ridiculously low 🙂

Joy said:
        April 10, 2018 at 5:48 pm

oaky, thanks a lot!!

April 9, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I also had this once because I wanted to understand the hype. I liked it as well but Garnier does the job just as well for me (and for the eyes maybe even better). The one from the brand Simple is also a good one to try in case you come across it 😉

April 9, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Never heard of that brand! Another micellar water (or rather: gel) I like is the one from Corine de Farme, which is very cheap but very efficient 🙂 Don’t we just like that!

sandravda said:
    April 9, 2018 at 3:12 pm

Ik gebruik het al een hele tijd en ben er erg tevreden over.

April 9, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Ja goed hè, ben ook heel tevreden! Prijs-kwaliteit prima product 🙂

ANDY THOMSON said:
    April 9, 2018 at 6:21 am

Reblogged this on LIFE STORY'S FROM LINCOLN.