During the sales, also the beauty shops offer great promotions. So during the January sales, I bought a couple of gift boxes which came with a nice reduction. One of the gift boxes I bought, was this ‘Wake up and glow’ box from Estée Lauder and the coming weeks you can expect reviews from the products from this box.
In this gift box were 4 beauty products:
- Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask: review
- Eye Concentrate Matrix
- Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm
- Double Wear Concealer
In the next three weeks, you can expect reviews from the 3 products I hadn’t used before, starting off with the Eye Concentrate Matrix.
This is what I could read on the Estée Lauder website:
‘This ultra-nourishing, skin strengthening formula with our innovative 360° Matrix Technology provides a 360° cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, “wide-open” look.
RENEWS for a refreshed, radiant look.
FORTIFIES with cushioning support all around eyes.
HYDRATES for a full 24 hours with a 2X concentrated infusion of Hyaluronic Acid.’
- This concentrate hydrates the skin around my eyes big time!
- My skin feels supple, smooth and flexible.
- Fine lines seem reduced.
- The skin around my eyes feels tighter after using this concentrate for a couple of weeks.
- The massage applicator makes it easy to apply the product.
- Not even this concentrate can say goodbye to the puffiness around my eyes…
- Expensive 😦 (about 60 EUR for 15 ml).
I am glad that I have bought the gift box, which made me able to try out this concentrate for about 4 weeks (once a day). If you don’t have to look at your beauty budget, I’d say… go for it! But to use this concentrate all the time, is just a bit expensive for me.