I got this luxury sample from an Estée Lauder anti-aging cream. It was a 15 ml jar, so I could use it to make an opinion about it so time for another beauty review!
This is what I could read on the Estée Lauder website:
‘The key to firmer, smoother, radiant-looking skin. Lightweight in texture, this nourishing, oil-free, multi-action moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF 15 helps unlock your skin’s glow. See your skin spring with new bounce and radiant vitality.’
– It’s got an SPF15 so your face already gets a bit of protection against the sun (mind, in summer you might want to use a higher SPF!!).
– It gives my skin a radiant look.
– My skin feels tight and firm after using this cream, so I believe in it’s anti-aging magic 🙂
– I just love the nourishing, hydrating effect it has on my skin.
– Lovely texture: not too thick nor thin. My skin really absorbs this cream. For those who like it even more fluid, there is also a ‘light’ version.
– I tend to use a different cream in the morning than at night, but for those who don’t: this one can be used AM as well as PM.
– Alas… the price… this cream comes in at around 75 EUR for a 50 ml jar, which is over my normal budget for a face cream (but I might just spoil myself with it!).
A bit steep in price, but definitely a pleasant cream to use. If you want to splurge on a good anti-aging cream, go ahead!