In today’s beautypost I want to share with you the mascara I am currently using: ‘Le volume’ from Chanel. Let me tell you what I think of it!
This is what I could read on the Chanel website:
‘A mascara that offers instant volume from the very first stroke for longer, plumper and thicker lashes. Lashes are coated in deep colour, giving eyes a wide-open look.’
- Lovely, thick brush.
- One stroke is enough for a dramatic look… want more and more drama?? Layer on!
- This is a quick-drying mascara.
- Can be used by people who wear contactlenses
- Curls the eyelashes.
- Doesn’t dry out my eyelashes.
- Doesn’t smudge.
- It’s not very cheap (about 28 EUR).
This mascara is not very cheap, but still doable for such a stunning result!