Today I review a 3-in-1 moisturizer from Caudalie, from the Vine(Activ) range. I bought it at a pharmacy in Paris, but I guess this moisturizer can be bought around the world.
I bought two Caudalie products:
- The Vine(Activ) 3-in-1 Moisturizer
- The Vine(Activ) overnight detox oil: review next week!
This is what I could read on the website:
‘This light yet moisturising cream is the essential daily ally for urban skin. It has been formulated to limit the quantity of pollutant particles deposited on the skin, visibly smoothing wrinkles and restoring its natural healthy glow.
Its velvety texture is light and suitable for all skin types.’
How to use
This moisturizer can be used in the morning as well as at night. Just squeeze out a bit of product out of the tube and massage it into your face.
The main ingredients are Polyphenols (anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle), hyaluronic acid (moisturizes and plumping effect) and Vitamin C (anti-oxidant).
- Very light consistency.
- Economic in use.
- Handy tube.
- Hygienic because of the fine dispenser.
- Can be used on all skin types.
- Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin.
- After using the moisturizer, my skin feels soft, tighter and fresh.
- None that I can think of.
Even though I was happy using this moisturizer, I don’t know whether I’ll buy it again as I am always on the look-out for other products! Anyway, nothing bad to say about this moisturizer, so why don’t you give it a try!