Besides being fun, laughing has a positive effect on your health. Read on to find out a couple of benefits of having a good laugh 🙂
Why is laughing good for you?
- Laughing makes you recover faster from stress.
- People who smile look more attractive and positive to others.
- Laughing is contagious.
- Laughing creates a bond with others, even if you don’t know eachother.
- Laughing can lead to more self-confidence.
- It provides a better sense of humor.
- Laughing creates a positive mood. When people who feel depressed start laughing more, they feel happier. It is also a good solution for people who have a morning mood.
- It lowers your blood pressure.
- It ensures a higher oxygen level in the blood.
- It trains a lot of muscles: abdomen, waist, facial muscles, back muscles,…
- It reduces the amount of stress hormones in the blood.
Can you think of more benefits? Let me know in the comments!
Love, Kathleen 🙂