As you may well know, I weekly do a facial at home to pamper my face. I guess by taking care of my skin, the ageing process will be postponed just that little bit (or so I’d like to think!).
Now lately I have bought two new products whilst on our weekend break in Holland. I bought a peeling and mask from the ‘vitamins’ range from the Dutch brand ‘De Tuinen‘. In today’s post I will review the peeling and next week – guess what – you can read all about the mask!
More about the product and how to use it
This peeling (or gommage) is from the ‘vitamins’ range from De Tuinen. This is a range of products which are enriched with several vitamins : A, B5 and E.
Now what are those vitamins doing for your skin?
- vitamin A : This vitamin slows down the ageing proces by creating elastic and collagenous tissues. There is a quicker cell renewal in the epidermis and it reduces the chance of infections.
- vitamin B5 : This vitamin wil strenghten the skin cells and stimulates cell renewal.
- vitamin E : This vitamin activates the blood circulation, strenghtens the skin tissue en takes care of a better oxygen consumption of the skin.
The peeling can be used on both face and body. So far I have only used it on my face and cleavage. After scrubbing the skin, you can rinse the peeling off with lukewarm water.
- The price! (only 8,99 EUR for a tube of 75 ml)
- This peeling is very rich for the skin, my skin feels very soft after my peeling session!
- It doesn’t contain preservatives.
- This product is perfect for the slightly dryer skin.
- Personally I am not a fan of the smell, but I can get over it as it is otherwise a very good product to use!
I can honestly recommend this peeling. It is a very good product at a very competitive price!
Which peeling can you recommend? Do you know this brand ‘De Tuinen’?
Here you can read all about my at home facial!