I recently bought this rich nourishment cream from Dove for the first time, but after using it, I was immediately convinced… I will buy this cream again!! I actually only bought this cream because there was this Dove promotion at my drugstore. I have been using it now for a couple of weeks, so time to tell you my thoughts about it!
- has this typical but oh so lovely Dove smell
- very nourishing, so perfect for my dry feet and shins!
- no frills cream
- creamy consistency
- great to use in winter as my skin tends to get a bit dryer then
- price (only 2,29 EUR for 150 ml)
- maybe too greasy for some… but my skin is apparently always very thirsty
- contains quite some chemicals so I wouldn’t recommend this cream to people with sensitive skin. I wouldn’t use it on my face either!
This is a very fine, no frills cream. I don’t have sensitive skin, so this cream is just fine for me to use on my legs and feet! I will definitely buy it again as I think it rubs in a bit easier than the similar Nivea cream.
Have you used this cream before? What are your thougths?