I have tried and tested some micellar waters in the past. Today you can read a review on the Garnier micellar water.
Last year I tried the Garnier SkinActive micellar water of which you could read this review. This micellar water also removes waterproof make-up, which definitely is a plus! But a couple of months ago, I bought this micellar water for sensitive skin. Let’s see what I think about this one…
Below you can read what the Garnier website has to say about this micellar water:
“Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin. No need to rub to remove impurities and make-up. The Result: Perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without rubbing or rinsing.Use in the morning to refresh skin. Use at night to remove make-up, cleanse and soothe.”
How to use
Squeez a bit of product on a cotton pad and wipe it all over your face. Make sure not to squeeze too much, not too spill any product!
- The price (only 6,15 EUR for a 400 ml bottle!).
- The product feels very fresh on my face.
- This is a 400 ml bottle which makes it not so handy to take with you on a holiday, but this micellar water also comes in smaller bottles (125 ml)
- No perfume or parabens, so perfect for the sensitive skin.
- It really is a quick cleanse, which can be ever so practical on nights when you just don’t feel like cleansing your face!
- None that I can think of.
Although this micellar water is a good product, I prefer the micellar gel from Corine de Farme of which you can read this review. The fact that it’s a gel and the bottle has a pumping system, makes it more economical in use.