Fashion: White in winter

White in winter: Going for a walk

The first snowfall of the year gave me some inspiration for some winter-white outfits! Because why wouldn’t we wear white in winter?!

Below you find some outfits for different occasions, all having one thing in common: white!

I made these outfits on polyvore.com, which is so much fun to assemble different outfits, but you can also just use it as an inspiration for fashion. Polyvore links onto other websites on which you can buy all the goodies 🙂 Have fun I’d say!

White in winter: Citytrip

White in winter: Citytrip by kaybe610

White in winter: Going for a walk

White in winter: Comfy on the couch

White in winter: At the office

White in winter: Partytime

Which outfit is your favourite? Do you wear white in winter? Let me know in the comments!

9 thoughts on “Fashion: White in winter

The Emma Edit said:
    December 17, 2017 at 10:00 pm

I haven’t heard of that website before, looks fun! :). I can imagine you wearing all of these outfits Kathleen 😊. I’d love to wear white more, but I’m too messy 😅😂

December 17, 2017 at 10:24 pm

You should look into Polyvore… hours of fun 😀

asseenonjean88 said:
    December 17, 2017 at 11:33 am

I never really think to wear white but these are some gorgeous outfits! Hope you enjoyed the snow 🙂

December 17, 2017 at 1:10 pm

I don’t wear white much either, but I loved making these outfits for my blog 😀 I’ve got a white winter skirt but I can’t wear it at the moment as I’ve gained a few pounds 😦

SimpleSerenity said:
    December 17, 2017 at 11:31 am

I love combination of white and beige, it looks so classy and luxurious. I actually don’t wear white a lot during winter because here winter can be really dirty and messy to walk in, so I would mess my clothes but if I’m going on nice fancy dinner than I mostly go for white. xx

December 17, 2017 at 1:09 pm

I don’t wear white in winter much either! I’ve got one white winter skirt but can’t wear it at the moment as I’ve gained a few pounds 😦

As Seen On Sinead said:
    December 16, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Love winter whites, paired with gold or silver it’s such a good combination.

December 16, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Love it, I wear a lot of white but usually tops I can’t seem to keep white trousers clean all day hahaha

December 16, 2017 at 2:31 pm

I’m with you 😀 I’ve got a white winter skirt and that’s ok, but trousers… hell to keep those white 😉