When I was in the outlet village of Roermond, I couldn’t resist a visit to the Nyx shop. I bought some goodies and today you can read my thoughts on an eyeshadow.
I guess you all heard of Nyx. Well I did anyway, but I had never bought anything from this brand. Until recently that is 🙂 Besides the eyeshadow palette, I also bought two concealers, but more on them in the weeks to come.
Today I will share with you my thoughts on the eyeshadow palette I bought. The palette is from the ‘Full Throttle’ collection and is called ‘Easy on the eyes’.
- The price (I don’t know the exact price anymore, but I guess it was only about 6 EUR or so!).
- Fantastic pigmentation.
- Two shimmery colours: a warm bronze and a fabulous olive green.
- Two matte colours: a pale eggshell colour and a very dark brown.
- Beautiful, complementing colours.
- The eyeshadow feels soft on the eyes.
- None that I can think of.
I love using this palette. The colours complement my eyes really well and when I do my make-up in the morning, it takes me all through the day 🙂
Have you already tried out a Nyx eyeshadow palette? Let me know what you think of it!