Last week you could read a review about the Caudalie Vine(Activ) 3-in-1 moisturizer. I have bought another product from the same range: the overnight detox oil. Read on to find out my thoughts!
This is what I could read on the website:
‘Renew & protect overtired skin while you sleep. This dry oil is ideal for skin exposed to stress, pollution, UV’s & other free radical’s. The skin is detoxified and smoothed, the complexion refreshed.
Infused with anti-oxidant grape-seed, regenerating rose hip, purifying neroli, soothing lavender and detoxifying carrot oils, this 100% plant-based formula promotes cellular renewal & toxin elimination.’
How to use
Six drops of this oil is enough for your entire face! Caudalie advizes to massage the oil in from the nose towards the temples, then from the middle of the forehead to the left and then to the right.
You can use the oil on its own or you can add a nightcream. When I use the oil, I first spray a bit of rosewater on my face. The oil spreads even better that way.
- Hygienic in use.
- Handy dropper system.
- Very economic in use.
- The oil is extremely hydrating.
- My skin absorbs the oil really well and doesn’t feel greasy after using it.
- My skin feels soft and fresh.
- One of the main ingredients is grape seed oil, which nourishes and repairs the skin.
- Plant-based oil.
- The price: even though this oil is about 35 EUR for a 30 ml bottle, compared to other face oils, this is a very competitive price!
- The oil has a funny, smokey, herbal smell… I got used to it, but I don’t particularly like it I must say!
This oil is perfect during the colder months of the year! My skin is definitely a fan 🙂
3 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Caudalie – Vine(Activ) Overnight Detox Oil”
Good to know, thanks for the rose water spray tip. xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
I usually also don’t like to earthy smells in products, I prefer a nice fresh scent I know that means sometimes that people’s skin don’t agree but I don’t have problems with fraguance in a product
LikeLiked by 1 person
This one smells really smokey, I cannot describe it otherwise! I am used to it now, but I would prefer a different smell to be honest 🙂