Today you can read a review from a sample I got at Kiehl’s: the Ginger Leaf and Hibiscus Firming Mask. Read on to find out what my thoughts are!
As I told you before, Kiehl’s advertizing system is really simple and effective: they give their customers a lot of (large!) samples. That way they can explore the brand even further… and buy more and more Kiehl’s products 🙂
When I went to Kiehl’s in Antwerp recently, I got expertise advice from the shop assitant as well as heaps of samples, including one of the Ginger Leaf and Hibiscus Firming Mask which was that large that I could use it for weeks!
This is what I could read on the Kiehl’s website:
“Feel the instant firming effect of our indulgent velvety cream mask. Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is know to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formulier delivers smoother-looking skin instantly. With continued use, our hydrating formula with Ginger Leaf works to soften the look of fine lines for a younger-looking complexion.”
How to use
You only need a fine layer of this mask: massage it into your (cleansed) skin with an upward motion. You can use this mask up to five times a week.
- This mask really gives a firming feel to my skin!
- My skin feels soft, even and completely hydrated when I rinse it off in the morning.
- ginger leaf to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- botanical hibiscus to firm the skin
- Lovely smell.
- It’s got a nice lightweight texture.
- I loved the sample being that big that I could use it for several weeks in a row!
- My skin absorbs the mask entirely during the night so I guess my skin takes in all the goodies 🙂
- None whatsoever!
I enjoyed trying out this sample. I would definitely buy a fullsize version of it as I was really satisfied with the product!
2 thoughts on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Kiehl’s – Ginger Leaf and Hibiscus Firming Mask”
Sounds good 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oooooh yes 😀