Last week I told you about the Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence, which I received from Caudalie to test. In the package also was the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum of which you can read a review today.
Read on until the very end as I will share the Caudalie experience with you as I’ve got a promocode for you!
In the package I received from Caudalie at the beginning of June where the following products:
- fullsize bottle of Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence
- fullsize bottle of Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- heaps of samples from the serum, but also from the Vinoperfect Radiance Moisturizer and the Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream. From the samples I kept one moisturizer and one nightcream to test and the rest of the samples I handed out to friends, family and colleagues so they could see whether these Caudalie products would fit their needs
Let me tell you more about the serum…
This is what I could read on the Caudalie website about the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum:
“Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts radiance and helps even the skin tone.
A total of 100 Stylist Beauty Council members, trialled our Vinoperfect Radiance Serum & Concentrated Brightening Essence over a month period. 88.2% said their skin looked more radiant, 88.2% said their skin felt clearer and brighter and 68.4% said their skin tone was more even.
Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts radiance and helps even the skin tone.”
- After using the serum, my skin feels tighter.
- The serum freshens up my skin.
- My skin definitely looks more even than a couple of weeks ago.
- The patches in my neck have diminished. I don’t know whether that’s because of the essence or the serum or the combination of both products. I don’t care actually… they’ve diminished and that’s what’s important 🙂
- Hygienic in use because of the pipette.
- Economic in use. I have been using this serum twice a day for about 5-6 weeks now and I have used up about one quarter of the bottle.
- None that I can think of!
The promocode: NVUFHR
And now… some good news for you! Because after reading this review, you might be a bit curious… you might even be persuaded to buy this essence! Well, if you do so before the end of the month, you’re in with a surprise 🙂
When you buy the Vinoperfect serum online, fill in this promocode: NVUFHR and you will get one Caudalie Vinoperfect product for free! What are you waiting for? As I mentioned before: this promo expires by July 31st 2018!
I love using this serum and together with the essence, it is a proper start of my daily skincare routine!
PS: this is a sponsored post, but this definitely has not inluenced my thoughts on the product. What you can read above, is my honest opinion after using the serum for about 5-6 weeks.
One thought on “Beauty ‘n Fashion: Caudalie – Vinoperfect Radiance Serum”
Sounds lovely Kathleen
LikeLiked by 1 person