Today I present to you the Super Stay 24 hour Longwear Foundation from Maybelline! I had read good reviews about this foundation… High time to test it out myself!
This is what I could read on the website of Maybelline:
‘Why it works:
- sits comfortably and looks perfect all day long
- micro-flex formula that lasts for 24u and doesn’t shift
- resists heat, transpiration and humidity
- oil-free, dermatologically tested, fragrance-free
- suitable for all skintypes’
- Comes in 6 shades.
- Natural-looking foundation.
- Haven’t tried it out for 24 hours, but this foundation certainly lasted for an entire workday!
- Doesn’t look cakey.
- It says ‘medium coverage’, but this certainly is enough for me! I don’t want a full coverage, so this is perfect.
- Economic in use… and in price!
- I like the pump system which is very hygienic.
- Sturdy glass bottle.
- No SPF which I really miss in a foundation, especially in summer!
Pity about the lack of SPF or otherwise I would buy this again and again and again!