Today I give you the recipes for the amuse-bouches we made for our New Year’s Eve diner party, but these can of course be served on any diner party 🙂
These amuse-bouches are all really light and tasty and are perfect to serve to your guests before any diner party. They are fresh to the palate and arise the appetite. Served with a crispy Prosecco, it is the perfect start of a lovely diner party!
1.Puff pastry snack with tapenade from olives served with parma ham
Ingredients to serve 12: 1 piece of ready-made puff pastry (230 gr) and 1 jar of tapenade from olives.
- Take the ready-made puff pastry out of the packet and place it on a backing sheet on an oven tray.
- Layer the pastry with the tapenade, using the back of a spoon or a brush.
- Cut the pastry in strips of about 8 cm long and 1-2 cm thick.
- Twist the strips to make a spiral.
- Put in the oven (200%C) for about 12 minutes.
- Serve with parma ham.
2. Mousse of green peas with smoked mackerel
Ingredients to serve 12: 80 grams of frozen green peas, 6 leaves of fresh mint, 2 spoons of cream, 80 grams of smoked mackerel
- Boil the peas for about 2 minutes.
- Chop the fresh mint.
- Mix the peas with the cream and chopped mint leaves (leave some for decoration).
- Season to taste.
- Put some mousse on a spoon or a little plate and serve with a piece of smoked mackerel.
3. Smoked fillet of duck breast with mango
Ingredients to serve 12: 90 grams of smoked fillet of duck breast, some salad leaves, 1/2 mango, 1/2 lime, balsamic cream
- Cut the mango in very small pieces and squeeze the juice of 1/2 lime on top.
- Put some salad leaves on a little plate.
- On the salad leaves, put a bit of the smoked fillet of duck breast and a couple of pieces of mango.
- Serve with a drop of balsamic cream and a twist of pepper.
4. Bonbon of herring, green apple and beetroot
Ingredients to serve 12: 3 pieces of pickled herring fillets, 1/2 green apple, 40 grams of beetroot, chives, piece of rye bread, 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the apple and herring fillets in tiny pieces.
- Grate the beetroot
- Mix all ingredients (except the chives) together.
- Roll the mixture into a little ball and cover in chives.
And that’s it! These were all so easy to make which makes it fun as you can enjoy making them, but also devouring them together with your guests!